Seiko Men’s SNK795 Seiko 5 Automatic Stainless Steel Watch with Black Dial
- Classic stainless steel bracelet watch with exhibition back featuring matte black dial and day/date window
- 37 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over clasp
- This model has minimal water resistance rating (30m). It should not be worn swimming or diving. Only suitable for getting caught in the rain, splashes of water, etc. It should never be exposed to any...
This striking silver watch with black face features a day/date window and has a fold-over clasp to make sure it fits snugly every time. Complete with analog display, it offers automatic self-wind movement and has a 37mm stainless steel case with a dial window that can protect it from almost everything. Priced at less than $100, this watch is made by one of the top watch companies in the world, which means that you can trust it to keep accurate time and to last for many years to come.
Although not completely waterproof, the watch is water-resistant and is therefore protected should you accidentally get caught in the rain or wish to go snorkeling. It is a lightweight, super-comfortable watch that is rugged-looking yet classic. If style and reliability are what you want in a watch, just research this watch further to make sure that you get what you want. Seiko is known for making high-quality, durable watches that don’t cost a fortune, and this one is no different.
- Very reasonable price
- Stainless steel that is very sturdy
- Water resistance to 330 feet
- Stylish black analog dial
- Automatic, battery-free design
- Some claim that it doesn’t keep accurate time
- Some claim that it stopped working shortly after purchase
Seiko Men’s SNK809 Seiko 5 Automatic Stainless Steel Watch with Black Canvas Strap
- To the start the watch initially, swing from side to side in a horizontal arc about 30 seconds.
- 37 mm stainless steel case and Hardlex mineral dial window and Precise 21-jewel automatic movement with analog display
Priced at less than $115, this is a reliable, sturdy watch that offers perks such as a 37mm stainless steel strap, a black face that makes for a very elegant but masculine look, and a precise 21-jewel automatic movement feature that you can count on to work right year after year. The canvas strap is sleek and eye-catching. The watch itself is water-resistant up to 100 feet, which means that getting caught in the rain or going swimming while wearing it is never a problem.
This is a great watch to choose when you are researching various men’s watches. Since it is made by Seiko, you’ll know that you’re getting a watch that is high-tech, inexpensive, and durable yet looks great while you’re wearing it. At the three o’clock position, you get the day/date display, and the hands on the watch are luminescent and therefore easy to see even when it gets dark. The Arabic numeral hour markers make it even easier to tell what time it is, and the minute markers are found on the outer rim of the watch for convenience.
- Luminescent hands for an easy way to see in the dark
- Masculine yet elegant-looking design
- Reasonable price at under $115
- Automatic movement capability with about 40 hours of reserve power
- Sturdy, stainless-steel design
- Some complaints that it needs frequent repairs
- Some claims that the spring bars fall out easily
Orient “Bambino Version IV” Japanese Automatic Stainless Steel and Leather Dress Watch
- 41mm Case Diameter
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Available in four different colors, the Orient Bambino watch is made out of stainless steel and has a strap made out of leather, making it both very comfortable and durable. The 41mm case diameter looks great and makes the watch long-lasting. There is no battery required because all you have to do is wear it regularly for it to keep accurate time. It is also water-resistant to 100 feet, which means that if you get splashed with water or it starts to rain, you’re safe to continue wearing it.
The watch is also very elegant-looking and has the date where the 15-minute mark is located. The stitching in the strap means that the strap will not start to unravel or become uncomfortable, and you can get the watch in faces that are brown, gray, green, or blue. Best of all, this men’s watch looks great whether you’re headed out to jog, run errands, or to go to the office. The hour markers look great because they are diamond-shaped and rounded. At a price of around $115, you won’t have to break the bank to get a stunning watch.
- Very reasonably priced
- Great for both casual and formal occasions
- Available in four different colors
- Water-resistant up to 100 feet
- Elegant-looking yet masculine
- Some complaints about poor customer service
- Some claims that it didn’t work for very long
Orient Men’s “Mako II” Japanese Automatic Stainless Steel Diving Watch
- Mineral crystal
- Crown:Screwed-down.120-Click unidirectional bezel
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 41.5mm without crown. Lug width - 22 millimeters
- Water Resistant 200m (660ft): in General, Suitable for Professional Marine Activity and Serious Surface Water Sports, but not Diving
This watch is available in three different face colors and is sold at affordable price for nearly everyone. You get a mineral crystal design and a 120-click unidirectional bezel for both attractiveness and ease of use. If you’d like to research this watch, we can help you with your due diligence so you can get the details you need. This is a high-quality men’s watch made by Orient that has a sleek, very masculine look and can be worn both to a sporting event and to the office.
While not completely waterproof, this watch is water-resistant up to 660 feet, making it perfect for snorkeling and some other water sports. The Orient Mako series is known for its quality and its sturdiness, but don’t let these features fool you. This is also a very attractive, versatile watch that you can wear almost anywhere. The company has been making great watches for more than 65 years; therefore, you can count on them for the very best watches anytime.
- Reasonably priced
- Water-resistant up to 660 feet
- Attractive yet very sturdy
- Available in three different face colors
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Some claims that the time isn’t very accurate
- Some complaints about it running way too fast
Invicta Men’s Pro Diver 37.5mm Stainless Steel Quartz Watch, Silver
- Stainless steel case 37.5mm diameter x 11mm thick; Black dial; Luminous hands and hour markers
- Japanese quartz movement, PC32A Caliber; Assembled in Japan; SR626SW battery included; Watch weight: 121 grams
- Stainless steel band, 215mm L x 18mm W; Band is adjustable by adding/removing links; Fold over safety clasp
- Mineral crystal; Push/pull crown; Unidirectional stainless steel bezel with black top bezel ring; 200 meter water resistant: Suitable for professional marine activity and surface water sports....
Most affordable watch in our list, the Invicta Men’s Pro Diver watch both looks great and works great. The stainless-steel case is 37.5mm in diameter and 11mm thick, and the black face makes for a sharp-looking contrast against the silver band. The band has a fold-over safety clasp and can be adjusted by simply adding or removing links. The design includes a mineral crystal and a push/pull crown, as well as a unidirectional stainless-steel bezel with black top bezel ring. The date is included at the 15-minute mark, and the silver-white hands and numbers look great against the black face.
When you’re researching this watch or trying to get additional information about it, make sure that you notice its masculine, very bold overall look. It is also water-resistant up to around 980 feet, which means that if you love water sports, you can participate in most of them without having to take off your watch. The luminescent hands and markers also allow you to tell time even when it’s dark, providing you with yet another benefit of buying this watch.
- Very reasonably priced at under $50
- Luminescent so that you can see the hands in the dark
- Water-resistant up to roughly 980 feet
- Rugged and masculine yet very attractive
- Appropriate for both casual and formal occasions
- Some complaints about it showing moisture even in shallow water
- Some claims that it is too small for some wrist sizes
Vostok Amphibian Automatic Self-Winding Russian Military Wristwatch
- Classic Vostok model
- 200 m (20 Bar) Water Resistant
- Dimensions: approx. 41x45x15 mm. Lug size 22mm
- Automatic VOSTOK self-winding movement with 31 ruby jewels (no hands winding required, but watch can still be wound up with winding stem if it has not worn been worn for some time) Fully wound watches...
- Luminous hands and dots. The watch assembled for US sales by Sputnik TM technology.
This watch is available in more than 20 band colors. If you want a watch with a comfortable band and that shows off your personality a bit, this is definitely one watch to consider. The bands come in designs that include stripes and camo designs. At just under $93, you can purchase one and still be good to your wallet at the same time. While designed for a less formal look, you can still wear this watch when you’re headed out to a much fancier event.
The Vostok Amphibian watches are made by the same company that makes watches for the Russian army. When they are fully wound, they will last 31 hours or more without having to do anything else with them. The dots and hands on the watch are luminescent, making it super easy to see them when it’s dark, and you can view the date on the 15-minute mark with ease. You also get a central second hand, graduated rotated bezel, and shock-resistant balance, all of which contribute to the quality of the watch.
- Runs for 31+ hours after it’s fully wound
- Has luminescent hands and dots that make it easy to see the time
- Is very reasonably priced
- Has over 20 different band designs and colors to choose from
- Is water-resistant up to roughly 650 feet
- Some claims that it stops constantly
- Some complaints about the hands not working
Citizen Men’s Automatic Watch with Stainless Steel Strap, Silver (Model NH8389-88LE)
- Citizen Gents Automatic Dive Watch
- PROMASTER: From Citizen's promaster collection this dive watch is ISO compliant
- FEATURES: A 46 mm Stainless steel case and bracelet One way rotating bezel, Screw Down crown, Day/Date
- AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT
- WATER RESISTANT TO 100 M: This Citizen watch is suitable for swimming, snorkeling and other water sports, but not scuba diving.UK APPROVED SUPPLIER: Comes With a 5-year Citizen UK warranty
With a stainless-steel strap and a price of around $185, this is not the cheapest watch that you’ll ever buy, but it is certainly one of the best. Perfect for swimming and other water sports, it has both the day of the week and the date on the 15-minute mark, and its sharp-looking blue face attracts attention wherever you go. It has a deployant-type safety clasp and is both masculine and bold, making it a great watch regardless of the owner’s preferences and tastes when it comes to watches.
Even better, the hands and numbers on the watch are luminescent, which means that you’ll be able to see them even in the dark. This watch is also water-resistant up to around 325 feet, and it is both lightweight and super-comfortable. It also offers a 20mm band width that is perfect for most men, making this a very versatile men’s watch that is perfect for everyday and more formal events. It is truly a very versatile watch that will suit many people’s needs.
- Is water-resistant up to roughly 325 feet
- Is lightweight and very comfortable
- Has high-quality stainless-steel band
- Has luminescent hands and numbers that you can see in the dark
- Includes the date and day
- High price for some people
- Some complaints about the watch feeling and looking “cheap”
Bulova Men’s Automatic-self-Wind Watch with Stainless-Steel Strap, Grey, 27 (Model 98A179)
- Bulova's Men's Classic Automatic Collection features meticulously crafted beautiful timepieces with self-winding movements that are powered by the motion of your wrist.
- 3 Hand, Automatic, Full Skeleton
- Black Ion Plated Stainless Steel
- Sapphire Crystal
- 100M Water Resistant and 3 Year Limited Warranty
This watch comes with all of the great qualities that you always get with a watch made by Bulova. This includes water resistance to 330 feet, automatic self-wind movement, gunmetal IP stainless steel case, and 21 jewels to make it all happen. When it is fully wound, you get a power reserve of 40 hours.
The black inner dial ring is just one of the many things that makes the watch so eye-catching. With a black band and black face with silver highlights, this is a stunning watch that both looks great and works great.
When you do research this watch, you’ll quickly discover that it is worth every penny you pay for it, especially because above all else, it is built to last. The sapphire glass and exhibition case back make it a sophisticated-looking watch, and it comes with its own lithium-ion battery, which means that you won’t have to go out and purchase one on your own. If you’re looking for true quality in a man’s watch, this is definitely one to consider. Even with the high price, you’ll consider it worth everything you paid for it.
- Is water-resistant to roughly 330 feet
- Is sleek and modern-looking regardless of the owner’s tastes
- Has a power reserve of 40 hours
- Comes with its own lithium-ion battery
- Has automatic self-wind movement for convenience
- It is very pricey for a lot of people
- Some claim it stopped working in less than a year
Hamilton Men’s H64455533 Khaki King Series Stainless Steel Automatic Watch with Brown Leather Band
- Stainless steel watch featuring round black dial with day/date display at 12 o'clock, sword-shape hands, and 24-hour time on inner dial
- 40 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Leather band with contrast stitching and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
With a black face, stainless-steel highlights, and an attractive and sturdy leather band, this watch is a sight to behold. The inner dial has the 24-hour clock numbers on it for those who prefer military time, and the day and date are prominently displayed at the 12 o’clock mark. The band comes with stitching that is in a contrasting color for a more eye-catching look. The watch is even water-resistant to roughly 165 feet, which is perfect for those people who love to be in shallow water or who live in a rainy, damp area.
If you go online and take a look at it, you can get additional information on this amazing watch. Every detail contains top-notch workmanship, and the watch has numerous benefits that many other watches simply don’t have. The sapphire dial window is anti-reflective for easy-to-see time telling, and the automatic self-wind movement feature makes this watch very convenient to own.
- Water resistance up to 165 feet
- Excellent craftsmanship in every detail
- Stainless steel with a real leather band
- Very lightweight, comfortable design
- Both regular and military time numerals
- Too pricey for a lot of people
- There are some complaints that it isn’t actually water-resistant
Alpina Men’s Alpiner 4 Stainless Steel Automatic-self-Wind Watch with Leather Strap, Brown, 22 (Model AL-525NS5AQ6)
- Modern Swiss-made sports watch with a three hand automatic movement, date, engraved case back and turning bezel
- Anti-Magnetic Anti-Shock
- Automatic-self-wind Movement
- Case Diameter: 44. 5mm
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
When it comes to watches, you often get what you pay for. This is a super high-quality watch that should last for a lifetime. It has anti-magnetic and anti-shock properties and offers features that include the date at the 15-minute mark, turning bezel, water resistance to 330 feet, and an engraved case back. The brown leather strap has stitching in a light color to emphasize its beauty, and the blue face and white hands and numbers make for a very eye-catching option.
You also get automatic hand-wind movement capability along with a 44.5mm case diameter, making this a striking watch that you’ll love showing off to others. And because the watch is made in Switzerland, you can count on the fact that the manufacturer has paid strict attention to detail when manufacturing every part of it. If you want an excellent watch and you’re willing to pay extra for it, this watch is for you.
- Anti-magnetic and anti-shock properties
- Water resistance up to 330 feet
- Real leather band for great comfort
- Automatic self-wind capability
- Sturdy design that is built to last
- It is very pricey for most people
- There are some complaints about inaccurate timekeeping
Last update on 2023-12-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API