Casio Men’s SGW-450H-2BCF Twin Sensor Analog-Digital Black Watch
Casio Men's SGW-450H-2BCF Twin Sensor Analog-Digital Black Watch
- Bold black watch featuring altimeter, barometer, thermometer, low-temperature resistance (-10 C/14 F), EL backlight, five daily alarms, hourly signal, world time (31 time zones, 48 cities), city code...
- 52-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
The perfect dual display watch for adventurers and sports enthusiasts everywhere.
This watch has a dual display for the time in analog and digital form.
The time-keeping features include up to five alarms, check the time in various time zones, look through the preprogrammed calendar, and more.
It does so much more than just tell time. It has an altimeter, barometer, and thermometer. No matter how remote your adventures may be, you’ll always have an accurate view of conditions outside thanks to the sensors in this watch.
Finally, this is a product that was built to last. It is water-resistant to a depth of 100 meters, or 330 feet, resistant to low temperatures, and protected by a stainless steel case. It also has a resin band for more comfortable wearing on adventures.
Pros & Cons
One of the best features of this watch is its durability. This was made to withstand tough conditions, so you can take it swimming, skiing, hiking, or wherever you may want to go without worrying about breaking it.
The other breathtaking aspect of this watch is the sheer amount of features that it has. Basically, anything that you may need to record while on an adventure, this watch will be able to help you do it.
However, people have noticed that the backlight on the display is dim and only the hands are illuminated. This may make it difficult to check the time in a dark tent before dawn. It is also very bulky.