What is the first thing that crosses your mind whenever you see a male nurse? For me, I do feel it is absurd as I believe the profession is for females and not males. However, the profession isn’t about gender, but the ethics and desire to save lives and care about others are what get my attention.
Well, this post isn’t to discuss the assignment of nurses but about the best watches for male nurses. But if you are a male nurse or you know anyone who is, they deserve the best from us and should be respected. For me, I can never be less in awe of male nurses.
Top watches for male nurses in 2020
1. Speidel Original Scrub Watch
- PERFECT FOR NURSES, DOCTORS, EMT, SURGEONS & ALL MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS: Super easy to read, Reliable 3-Hand Japanese Quartz Movement Featuring a White Dial with 12 & 24 Hour Markers, Luminous Hour &...
- FEATURING A 38MM, 5ATM CASE: The Original Scrub is Easy to Read, EASY TO CLEAN. This watch fits a wide range of wrist sizes from 5" (127mm) to 7.8" (198.12mm)
- DURABILITY & COMFORT: Easy to Clean Super Soft 100% Silicone Band, Stainless Steel Caseback and Water Resistant Up To 50M(160ft) Rated for Hand Washing, Showering and Swimming
- MULTIPLE COLOR OPTIONS: Available in a Variety of Scrub Matching Silicone Band Colors - Pink, Light Pink, Black, White, Teal, Blue, Purple, Sage, Army Green, Lilac, Red, Royal Blue, Light Grey and...
- SPEIDEL PROVIDES 100% U.S. BASED CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We know you are going to love your watch, however we guarantee a 100% refund if you are not satisfied with the products you received within 30 days...
Quality and durability are features to look out for when buying a wristwatch for a male nurse and Speidel Original Scrub Watch are one to consider. It isn’t designed for nurses alone but ideal for medical practitioners such as doctors, nursing students, surgeons, and more.
The wristwatch is available in different colors which give you a wide range option to choose the style and color that is best for you. The wristwatch has a visible red second hand that which can be used to read pulse accurately, which is why it is ideal for medical personnel.
The watch comes with a simple style and design, the engravable stainless steel case cover adds to the uniqueness of the design, and it has some other features, which makes it a great option for nurses. The Japanese quartz movement watch has 24h military time as a special feature.
The analog display is clear to read on the plain white dial that has 12- and 24-hours markers. For comfort and convenience, the wristwatch comes with super soft 100% silicone band, and it is resistance to water within 30 m.
Controlling the watch is easier for anyone to do. It is maintenance-free, reliable, and assured of long-term use. It will be a great gift to any medical personnel. The build-up of the watch or the end product is the combination of creativity and amazing resources.
- Highly visible red second-hand makes taking an accurate pulse reading extremely easy
- Easy to clean 100% Silicone band
- 1 SR 626 silver oxide watch battery included
- Resistance to 30 m water
- Analog display with Japanese quartz movement
- Durable and lightweight
2. Casio Men’s GG-1000-1A3CR Mudmaster G-SHOCK Quartz Casual Watch
The Casio Men’s GG-1000-1A3CR Mudmaster G-SHOCK Quartz Casual Watch is a classy wristwatch that will always walk through our lists because of the design and value it adds to whoever wears it. From first glance, you might want to overlook thinking it is bulky. The resin band strap makes it lightweight.
Is this watch ideal for nurses? That is the question that pops up in my heart as I think it is more of a sporty watch, but then I discover the digital display of the watch makes it a perfect choice for nurses especially when they have to be accurate about the time of death or delivery.
The wristwatch is built with long-lasting materials. It has shock resistance and can withstand any pressure or rigor that comes with each task for the day. Running from one place to another is one of the twists of the work of nurses as they try to save a life.
Therefore, getting a watch that is as strong as this is a great deal. The watch has several special features such as showing the date and the day, combining analog and a digital display to ensure you are accurate with timing, luminous fill on the markers and hour hands for more visibility in the dark.
The resin strap of the wristwatch makes it comfy on the wrist, and it makes it safe and easy to wear for a longer period. If you are looking for a right wristwatch for a nurse and your choice is from G-Shock series, this is the right choice for you.
- Luminous fill on markers and hour hands
- Shock resistance
- Water resistance
- Comfy resin strap
- Analog and digital display
3. Timex Ironman Essential 30 Watch
- Adjustable black 18mm silicone strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph with 30-lap memory; 24-hour countdown timer; 3 daily, weekday or weekend alarms
- 24-hour military time mode; 2 time zones; day, date & month calendar
- Black 42mm resin case with acrylic lens; gray digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
The Timex Ironman Essential 30 Watch looks more like a sporty wristwatch with the features that comes with it, but it perfectly fit in as one of the best watches for male nurses. The watch comes with a simple design that makes it alluring.
It is designed for the minimalist that doesn’t love bulky wristwatch but something simple without losing out on quality and value. It is undoubtedly a quality watch from the first glance at it. It can be used for any sporting activities such as swimming, running, cycling any many more because of the split/lap features.
It is recommended for nurses because of the digital display on the easy to read dial of the watch. The display makes it so easy for nurses to read pulse, gives an accurate time for delivery and death. It makes it easier for nurses to keep accurate timing of any occurrences
The wristwatch comes with an adjustable black 18 mm silicone strap that is comfy. It will fit up to 8-inch wrist circumference. The special feature of the watch is the 100-hour chronograph that has 30 lap memory, 24-hour countdown timer, and alarm to keep nurses alert.
It is resistance to water within 100 m which as well makes it ideal for swimming and snookering. It is not a perfect masterpiece for divers. Also, it has almost scratch resistance glass which keeps the dial and the components there safe.
- Digital display
- Comfy silicone strap
- Water-resistance within 100m
- Clean dial that is easy to see for anyone
- Strong and durable
4. Timex Unisex Weekender 38mm Watch
- Adjustable olive green 20 millimeter nylon slip-thru strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference. The case finish is polished
- Cream dial with full Arabic numerals; 24-hour military time
- Silver-tone 38 millimeter brass case with mineral glass crystal
- Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 30 meters (100 feet): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Here is another Timex watches for nurses known as Timex Unisex Weekender 38mm Watch. This is a dynamic watch that is meticulously crafted with high-quality materials. The creativity and skills used in the production of the watch are dynamic, which makes it difficult for us to overlook.
Freedom and convenience are all that the wristwatch gives to whosoever have it on their hand. It doesn’t add any weight to the wrist, and so makes it easier for any nurse to carry out their daily duties. The watch is simple in design, and you can tell that from the look.
It has a simple and clear dial that hosts markers, minute and hour hands. It comes in different styles and color for you to choose the one that suits you. Also, it is cheap and affordable for anyone on a low budget. The nylon strap makes it comfy as it is easy to wrap around the wrist.
It can not be used for swimming because its resistance is limited to 30 meters. The dial of the watch is covered with almost scratch-resistant mineral crystal. The watch is strong to handle any pressure that comes with nursing work.
- Olive nylon slip thru strap
- Full Arabic numerals & 24-hour military time
- The polished silvertone 38-millimeter case
- Indiglo Light-Up Watch Dial. Indiglo night-light
- Water-resistant to 30 meter
5. Casio Wristwatches GWM5610-1
- Casual solar-powered watch with multiple functions including multi-band atomic timekeeping, shock resistance, LED backlight, world time (29 time zones, 48 cities), city code display, five daily...
- Approximate battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Let’s check out some casio series. The Casio Wristwatches with the model code GWM5610-1 is our choice in the market. The watch is a classy style that will fit anyone. It is one of the best watches you can consider for a nurse considering its lightweights and portable for any nurse.
You can’t overlook Casio in the industry of watches, and that is why we choose to add one of their products on this list. The watch is portable, durable and stylish. It has auto light feature, but it will never work if the battery level of the watch falls below medium.
Once the battery of the watch is fully charged, it can last for about ten months. To turn on or off the auto light of the wristwatch, you have to hold down the light button of the watch and turn wrist at a 40-degree angle whenever you find yourself in dark environments.
The watch has multi-band atomic timekeeping, and it has shock resistance, EL backlight, 29 time zones, and 48 cities. On the dial, there is a display of the city code, and it has five daily alarms, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, full auto-calendar, battery indicator, and power-saving function.
- Water-resistant to 200 m
- City code display
- Five daily alarms
- 1/100-second stopwatch Countdown timer
- Full auto-calendar
- Battery indicator
- Power-saving function
6. Citizen Watches Men’s BM8180-03E
- These military-inspired watches with rugged looks and a comfortable fit are born ready for adventure.
- 3 Hand, Day / Date
- Silver-Tone Stainless Steel
- Luminous Hands and Markers and Mineral Crystal
- 100 Meters Water Resistant and 5 Year Limited Warranty
The Citizen Watches Men’s BM8180-03E is a dynamic watch with a rugged look. It is undoubtedly comfortable to wear for as long you want to have it on your wrist. It is a military-inspired to watch, and it is affordable for anyone. It is a stylish watch and of great value to any watch enthusiast.
The watch boasts of Eco-Drive E100 movement, and it has amazing features which make it one of the best to consider for anyone. It is a choice to consider for male nurse. It is specially designed for men, and it comes with a small face with the case size of 34 mm.
It has day/date indicator on the dial, the luminous hands make it easier for you to see the time in the dark, and the woven green strap with patterned stitching and buckle clasp give one a snug fit. The watch is simple to wear, easy to read, and requires little maintenance.
The wristwatch is comfy and will be a great gift to any medical personnel. It doesn’t add weight on the wrist and thus makes work easier for anyone to do. The dial is covered by mineral crystal glass. The watch can last for years if used properly as it requires little maintenance to keep in good condition.
The watch is designed to withstand water up to about 330 feet which makes it perfect for swimming, snookering and some other water-related sports. You have nothing to worry about if water splashes on it while you are at work.
- Luminous hands
- Water resistance
- Mineral crystal glass
- Little maintenance
- Comfy strap
- Japanese quartz movement
- Analog display
7. Timex Full-Size Ironman Sleek 50 Resin Strap Watch
- Integrated ergonomic black resin strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph with 50-lap memory; interval training timer; 24-hour countdown timer
- 3 customizable alarms; 24-hour military time mode; 2 time zones; day, date & month calendar
- Black & orange 37mm resin case with acrylic lens; gray digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
Another watch we have on our list is the Timex Full-Size Ironman Sleek 50 Resin Strap Watch. The wristwatch is one of the best to consider if you are looking for a quality wristwatch. The watch is meeting the requirement for a nurse watch because of the design and the display.
It comes with a lightweight performance design with a stainless steel top ring. The watch comes with the sporty style as it can be used for some other activities such as running, swimming, cycling as it has special features such as stopwatch, 50 lap memory, and interval training timer.
The countdown timer and alarm are also featuring you will find on the watch. The wristwatch has a light which means it easier for anyone to see the time even in the dark. All those features make it easier for nurses to monitor their activities and take an accurate reading of the time.
The watch doesn’t add any weight as it comes with breathable Co-molded resin strap with buckle closure that gives a snug fit on any wrist. The watch gives value and enhances the fashion sense of the wearer, but more attention is not given to the fashion but its operation.
It gives digital display on the dial that is covered with almost scratch-resistant mineral crystal glass. It is resistance to water and can be used for swimming and snookering with its 330 feet immersion capacity.
- Lightweight Performance Design with Stainless Steel Top Ring
- Comfy Co-Molded Resin Strap with Buckle Closure
- Sports Stopwatch with 50 Lap Memory & Interval Training Timer
- Countdown Timer & Alarm
- Indiglo Light-Up Watch Dial
- Water-resistant to 100m
8. VAVC Scrub Medical Watch for Nurses
- SUPER EASY TO READ: Big white dial with 12 & 24 hour markers and minute markers.Japanese quartz movement with highly visible red second hand. Case diameter:40 mm.
- SPECIAL DESIGN FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS:It is a special designed easy to read watch for nurses,doctors,medical students.Soft genuine leather band,easy to clean. 50 m (164ft) water resistance.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: 316 L surgical grade stainless steel,genuine calf leather,sapphire coated mineral crystal glass.
- PERFECT Gift:It is the best Christmas gift or birthday gift for women,girlfriend,wife,girl,mother,classmate,friend,etc.ACCURATE TIME KEEPING：Imported high quality Japan Movement make it accuracy...
- PURCHASE WITHOUT WORRY: If you have any dissatisfaction, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to make it right.
The VAVC Scrub Medical Watch for Nurses is the next we have on our list. This will look good on both male and female nurses. It is attractive, the design is appealing, and it is too stylish to be overlooked. It is designed with the interest of minimalist in mind. It is a wonderful wristwatch.
The wristwatch is super easy for anyone to read. It has cleaned and bright dial which hosts many features that makes the watch a working timepiece. It is a classy watch and will be of great interest to any medical personnel. It is a perfect gift for your loved ones.
The big watch dial of the watch comes with 12- and 24-hour markers and minutes markers. It is of the family of a Japanese quartz movement with visible red second hand. The soft genuine leather band is so easy to clean to keep it neat, and it is comfy when on the wrist.
The watch makes timekeeping easier for anyone. And for the medical personnel, it makes it easier for them to keep to time and keeps a record of every occurrence with the exact time they happen such as checking the time for delivery, time to give treatment and time of demise.
- Japanese movement
- 316 L surgical grade stainless steel
- Genuine calf leather band
- Sapphire coated mineral crystal glass
- Big white dial with 12- & 24-hour markers and minute markers
9. Dakota Watch Company Digital Clip Mini Watch
- Digital movement includes stopwatch, alarm with optional hourly chime, countdown timer, and dual time
- Moon glow electro luminescent dial light
- Integrated carabiner clip
- 100 feet water resistant
- Stainless steel case back
The Dakota Watch Company Digital Clip Mini Watch is another we have on our list to share with you. It is a typical watch for medical personnel such as a nurse, nursing students, doctors, surgeons, to mention a few. The watch isn’t a wristwatch but as it comes with a dynamic style which can be clipped to your cloth.
It comes with a clip design, and you just have to clip on your top or short. The watch is beautiful, and it is such a great timepiece to keep a close tab on time. It has a digital display which gives you the platform to be accurate with timing.
Apart from being a digital display watch, it has some special features such as the alarm which helps you keep to time, and it has waterproof features which make it capable of withstanding splashes of water and never be immersed in water.
It is handy and can be taken from one place to another without stress. Also, the watch can be used for more than keeping a close tab on time, but it can also be used for some other activities such as measuring lap/split time for sporting events such as running, swimming and cycling.
The color or appearance of the watch makes it appealing and alluring. It has moonglow electro luminescent dial light, lightweight and durable. With the integrated carabiner clip in the design of the watch, you can always have it close to check the time.
- Digital movement includes a stopwatch
- Alarm with optional hourly chime
- Countdown timer
- Dual time
- Moonglow electro luminescent dial light
- Integrated carabiner clip
- 100 feet of water-resistant
- Stainless steel case back
10. Set of 3 Nurse Watch Brooch
- Easy to Read: High Quality quartz movement nurse, Unique safety Clip-on pin design fob watch, ideal for Nurse work, very easy to read
- Easy to Carry: Silicon Rubber Housing with Security pin and soft material, will keep it properly attached on Pocket/Stethoscope
- Easy to Sterilize: Ideal for infection prevention and control, Dial can be separated from casing easy to sterilize, Suitable for nurses and any other medical professional (medical clinic workers)
- Widely Used for Traveling Hiking, Running, Mountain Climbing, and Every Outdoor Sports, and also for the Work indoors, such as Hospital, School, Supermarket, Office, Bank
- For daily waterproof use only, cannot be soaked into water (Not suitable for swimming, diving, shower, etc.)
The Set of 3 Nurse Watch Brooch is a wonderful watch that is versatile. It can be used for a wide range of operation, which makes it perfect for indoor and outdoor use. The design of the watch is stylish as it comes very handy and comfortable for anyone to move it from one place to another.
The watch can be placed in your pocket and then reach out for it when need be for you to keep a close tab on the watch. It is a very resourceful timepiece for monitoring the time. It has a unique safety clip design, and it comes in different styles and color to choose from.
The watch has a glow pointer which makes it easier for you to see the watch in the dark. It makes it ideal for nurses that have to do night shift work. The design integrates silicone rubber housing with security pin and soft material. It can be attached to anything.
The watch can be used for traveling hiking, running, mountain climbing, camping, and every outdoor sport, and also for the Work indoors, such as Hospital, School, Supermarket, Office, and Bank. Also, it is resistance to water but not suitable for swimming and some other water sports.
- Silicon Rubber Housing with Security pin
- High-Quality quartz movement
- Ideal for infection prevention and control
- Water resistance
- Lightweight and durable
Important things to consider
There are important things that you ought to consider when buying a wristwatch for male nurse.
One of the factors is price. The truth hasn’t changed about quality and price. Every quality product comes fairly expensive, and with that in mind, you should be ready to spend some hundreds of dollars to get a quality watch.
Design and style
The design and style of the watch is another feature you should consider. It is of no good to get wristwatches that are of no interest to you. You need to check the style and the design of the watch and ensure you choose the one that suits your budget and style.
Also, you should consider the features of the watch you are about to buy. They include waterproof, timer, countdown, alarm, and many more. You should have the list of the features you look out for and ensure you find them in your choice.
If you have a male nurse and you want to get a quality gift for him, we suggest you read this post on the best watches for male nurses. Here we have all that you need to know about watches that fit perfectly for male nurses, and we have the lists of the best for you to consider.
Last update on 2023-05-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API